Fernández y Castillo is a proudly Mexican law firm, integrated by lawyers from the nation’s top universities with extensive experience and specialized in every legal field.
Our main duty is to permanently safeguard the businesses entrusted to us by our clients, providing them with legal and patrimonial certainty.
We are distinguished by performing innovative, personalized legal services with a preventive rather than a corrective approach. Our knowledge, values and experience allow us to provide practical and efficient solutions at a fair price and ensuring the highest quality standards.
To perform cutting-edge services aimed to satisfy the needs of our clients in the pursuit of their businesses and activities, preserving their legal and patrimonial certainty, while propitiating professional and human development for our lawyers.
To position our law firm as the greatest reference in the Mexican legal practice, breaking old and false paradigms within the legal systems, to preserve and protect the legal interests and assets of our clients.
Partner | Administrative and Tax Litigation and International Corporative Law
- Juris Doctor (JD) at Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudio Superiores de Occidente (ITESO).
- Master of Laws (LLM) specialized in taxation at Centro Universitario de Ciencias Económico-Administrativas de la Universidad de Guadalajara.
- Law Degrees of specialization in Corporate governance and International taxes.
- Trial lawyer in administrative law, tax law and constitutional law, with more than twelve years of experience in the Mexican jurisdictional system.
Managing Partner | Corporate Law, AML/CFT and International Corporate Law
- JurisDoctor (JD) at Universidad de Guadalajara
- Master of Laws (LLM) specialized in Tax Analysis at Universidad de Guadalajara.
- Graduated from the Corporate Governance Seminar at Instituto Mexicano de MejoresPracticas Corporativas.
- Law Professor in the Department of Commercial Law at the Faculty of Law in Universidad Autonomade Guadalajara (2018).
- Commercial notary number 78 of Jalisco state (2015), which allows it to act as a public attestor, expert appraisal, arbitrator in commercial matters and mediator.
- Active memberand Vicepresident of the Colegio de Corredores Públicos del Estado de Jalisco, A.C.
- Authorof the book “La Protección a los derechos de minoría en la sociedad anónima ordinaria” published by Tirant Lo Blanch, México 2019.
- Currently studying the LLM specialized in Business Law at Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara with the application of the case method.
- Currently studying the LLM specialized in Legal Philosophy and Contemporary Politicsat Carlos III University of Madrid.
Rodrigo López Negrete
Partner | Civil and Commercial Litigation, Labor Law
- Juris Doctor (JD) at Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara; graduated in 2010, with federal professional ID that authorizes him to practice as an attorney.
- He has 15 years of experience as a trial lawyer, and has been part of this firm for more than 8 years.
- Specialized in receivables due and payable, civil and labor litigation, while providing personalized attention to clients such as government institutions and private institutions of national and international renown.
- He has collaborated with prestigious law firms obtaining strategic alliances that allows FERNANDEZ Y CASTILLO to provide services throughout the national territory.
(+52) 33 3610 1817